Family Picture

Family Picture
Jill, Tyler, Lamar and Tori

Monday, March 3, 2008

FINALLY!!!!!!

We have our internet back! YAY! So hopefully I will get some time to post some pictures soon. So much has happened since I blogged last....we moved, Tyler found some new hobbies, Tyler STOPPED walking, I have been interviewing with schools to teach next year, and I started a new job today (teaching 3 year olds), so Tyler started school today too. So much new information, so many new cute pics. I will try to update you better soon. But be patient with me....I just added more to my plate. Love you!

Here is a little something to keep you satisified until I have more time. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Jace said...

I can SO picture you teaching 3 year olds! I bet you are having so much fun! I am glad to see pictures of Tyler again. Don't hesitate to add more in your "free" time! Talk to you later!