Family Picture

Family Picture
Jill, Tyler, Lamar and Tori

Friday, March 28, 2008

Some new favorites! (revised)

I had to post these pictures because they are the cutest ones
ever! This is Tyler and I playing peek-a-boo after our
Easter egg hunt! He was laughing hysterically everytime the blanket fell off his head.

This one is Tyler after bath time with his crazy hair.

This last one, my favorite, was just the other night, BEFORE bathtime.
Lamar was getting Tyler ready for his bath, and turned his head for a
second. Just long enough for tyler to jump on his tractor and take
off. He loves his tractor, with and without clothes!


Now for some videos.

Peek-a-boo time! Tyler and I were playing after the egg hunt and peek-a-boo is always a hit. Not only do you get to hear his adorable little laugh, but you get to hear him talking too!

Here is Tyler playing in the junk mail and newspaper ads. We knew they would be good for something. My favorite part is when he SMACKS Lamar in the face! Turn your volume on because the sounds are as good as the action.
(Disclaimer: This video is over 3 minutes long. Sorry! But it was just too cute to stop recording.)

This is Tyler learning to do a forward roll. He is such a quick learner. We only showed him what to do about 4 times, then every time we said, "Tyler, do a forward roll", he would get down and put his head on the floor. I am so proud of my little gymnast!

Tyler has finally learned to stand on his own, so he is walking all the time now! He has learned that he can go wherever he wants and he doesn't need us to help him. Uh Oh! (My apologies for how boring and lame this video is. I had to post it for the grandparents! And sorry the video is sideways, I don't know how to fix that!)

1 comment:

Janelle and Ella said...

These videos are priceless!!! I love how Tyler and Lamar play together. It's so cute!
And good job Tyler and the walking so well!