Family Picture

Family Picture
Jill, Tyler, Lamar and Tori

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Packing and moving....

is a challenge with a kiddo. I am not a fan of moving to begin with, even though I have done it so much I should be a pro, but doing it with a one year old at/on your feet is even worse. It's amazing how fast Tyler can pull things out of a box as I try to put them in. My saving grace turned out to be the tupperware cabinet. Tyler LOVES to play in the cabinets and pull everything out, which kept him completely occupied while I packed some boxes.
He has a process to it all.....
he empties the entire cabinet,

crawls inside,

plays peek-a-boo for a while,




and crawls back out.

1 comment:

Jace said...

I love the picture of Tyler with his feet sticking out of the cabinet! How cute!