Family Picture

Family Picture
Jill, Tyler, Lamar and Tori

Monday, March 24, 2008

Whirlwind trip to A-town.

Tyler and I took a last minute trip to Arlington during our Spring Break. I decided to go mainly because I wanted to see my team from Little while they were still in school, I miss them like crazy! But also because I wanted to see my friends...and Tyler missed Laney! So I packed us up late Sunday night, jumped in the car Monday morning and headed to Arlington. It was great to see my old team and all the staff at Little. They welcomed me back with open arms and lots of hugs....I love that school!

Kristin and I took every extra moment to get Tyler and Laney together for some play time.
Tyler immediately headed for Laney's Harley Tricycle and hopped on for a ride.

He headed straight for the ledge.....

drove right over it all by himself with no fear at all....

and turned the bike around to do it all over again!

After some fun on the bike, Tyler wanted to ride in the car. I can already tell that my son is going to have expensive hobbies when he gets older....I guess he needs to get a job!


Whenever Tyler picks up a phone he says, "Lo?".....which on a car walkie talkie thing translates into....."Breaker Breaker 1-9"

After his car ride, it was time for some bubbles. Oh how we all LOVE bubbles. Laney blew all the bubbles (and poured out the bubble solution) and Tyler just watched in awe! They are so cute together!



We had such a good time seeing our team at Little and playing with our friend Laney! We can't wait to see you guys again soon.
It was such a quick trip that we missed out on seeing alot of people. Sorry! But next time, guys, next time!

No comments: