Family Picture

Family Picture
Jill, Tyler, Lamar and Tori

Sunday, February 10, 2008

These feet were made for walkin'!

Lamar and I got home from Tennessee on Friday afternoon, drove straight to Waco, and met my dad to get Tyler. We were so thrilled to see our baby boy. It was a great time away for Lamar and me but home is always a bit sweeter!
What's even better than that.....Tyler waited to take his first steps until he was home with mommy and daddy! Here is a video of his first steps on Saturday evening. Can you tell we were excited?

This is the video from today. (Never mind the mess in the background...we are in the process of moving remember.)

This morning in church, in an amazing parallel of our walk with Christ, Lamar announced Tyler's new milestone. Immediately the whole church went...."aaahhh"! It was so sweet. Then afterwards, everyone kept coming up to us and telling us congratulations. What a great feeling to know that the body of Christ, at Riverbend Church, is celebrating with us even for the tiniest steps. We are so blessed!

5 comments:

Meghan said...

Yea, Tyler!! These videos are so sweet. I can't wait to see him in action!

Anonymous said...

yiiiipppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Janelle and Ella said...

Congratulations!! That is SO EXCITING!!! I love the video!

Kristin said...

He is so cute! I knew that it wouldn't be long. I can't wait to see him walking in real life!
So glad that you guys had fun!

the spitzer family said...

Where are you going? Hello! I need these details!