Family Picture

Family Picture
Jill, Tyler, Lamar and Tori

Monday, February 4, 2008

Birthday Fun!

Aunt Mande and Uncle Ty came to Austin on Thursday, which was Tyler's actual birthday, and we had so much fun with them. Tyler loves his Aunt and Uncle so we were really happy to have the extra time to spend with them. Thursday afternoon we went out to the playground of our apartments and had a blast taking fun pictures with Tyler. He is ALL BOY! He loves to be outside...playing in the dirt, sliding down the slide, climbing up the stairs....he likes it all!
Here is Tyler with his Aunt Mande. He gets a little confused as to who is who....since we now have a very similar haircut.

Down! Set! Hut!

Tyler has now learned to say "up" when he climbs up stairs. He is so smart!

WEEEEEEEE!

I love my sweet family.

Tyler with his Aunt and Uncle.

On Friday, we wore Tyler out shopping to get ready for his party.
Here is my sweet, little, sleepy boy taking his much needed afternoon nap.


Right now, Lamar and I are in Nashville, Tennessee for a creative arts/music conference and Tyler is visiting his MawMaw and PawPaw in East Texas. Be praying for us! I have never been away from Tyler for more than one night, so this week is really hard. Lamar and I are loving our time together, just the two of us, but we sure do miss our little boy. Today is the first day I haven't cried....but it's only 6pm.
Birthday party pictures coming soon......

1 comment:

Jace said...

Please let me know how you are getting through it. Jeremy and I are leaving for a Chick-fil-A seminar for four days on the 17th and I don't know how I am going to make it without Jace. I will be praying for you! I can't imagine how hard it must be!!