Family Picture

Family Picture
Jill, Tyler, Lamar and Tori

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday Tyler!

My baby boy is the big numero uno today!
This was Tyler one year ago today.


This morning I made Tyler a birthday breakfast. He had scrambled egg yolks, a blueberry muffin and a banana...yummo! Tyler didn't really know what to think of the candle...so daddy helped him blow it out.
(Warning: if you put a wax candle in a very hot muffin straight out of the oven, the candle will melt inside the muffin....just fyi.)

Then we had some play time with his new birthday present. I saw this toy at a friends house and had to get it for Tyler. I'm not sure who has more fun playing with it, me or Tyler! You push a button, music comes on, and balls fly out the top of the toy. What is more fun that that?




Aunt Mande and Uncle Ty are on their way over and we can't wait! This is going to be a fun-filled weekend full of family, friends, and a birthday party at Rudy's. You better believe more pictures will be coming soon....so stay tuned!

3 comments:

Jace said...

We have that same toy too (and pj's)! Jace loves it! Can't wait to see more pics! Happy Birthday!

Meghan said...

Happy 1st Birthday, buddy!

We were in Austin today and missed you guys at Riverbend! Hope to see you next time!

Janelle and Ella said...

We love that toy also! And by we, I mean me.