Family Picture

Family Picture
Jill, Tyler, Lamar and Tori

Friday, January 18, 2008

Tyler Sing-Along!

Tyler is learning new things every day. It amazes me to no end how much he has learned just in the past couple of weeks. For example...he has started saying a few words. He says "dada", "dodt" for dog, "nana" for banana and some wierd sound "aa ch" that we couldn't figure out...UNTIL TODAY!

We have this amazing book called "ABC Sing-Along" that we love to sing from every day! It has a cute song for every letter of the alphabet with popular kids song tunes. I always start from the beginning but I don't always get to the end, because Tyler gets distracted. Here are the words and tune for the letter "A":

(To the tune of "Down by the Station")
A is for Alice,
who met an alligator,
swishing down the alleyway
on Apple Avenue.
"Shoo!" said Alice.
"I'm allergic to all gators:
Ah-choo! Ah-choo!
Off she flew.

Well we were singing it today and figured out very quickly what Tyler's new word was. We actually got it on video....check it out!

2 comments:

Jace said...

TOO CUTE!! Can you get this book at Barnes n' Noble??!! I am going to go get it as soon as I can!!!! I can't believe how precious he is!

Janelle and Ella said...

SO SO SO SO CUTE!