Family Picture

Family Picture
Jill, Tyler, Lamar and Tori

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Haircut for the Mullet Man.

Tyler's hair was getting quite long, but mostly over his ears and in the back...therefore...he looked like he had a mullet. Not a pretty sight on my (usually) cute little boy. So we went to visit Mrs. Charlotte at Chelle Salon for a little hair cut. This was very special because Chelle Salon is where my mom used to work. Charlotte cut my hair for years after my mom passed away and she became like a second mom to me when I lived with her and her wonderful family. Thanks so much Charlotte! Love ya!

Question: How many people does it take to cut an 11 month olds hair?


Answer: 5....one to hold the 11 month old still, one to feed him gold fish to keep him from grabbing the scissors, one to make faces and shake keys to keep him entertained, one to actually do the cutting, and one to take pictures! Thanks everyone for the help!




My favorite picture of all.....Tyler showing off his "new do" with his Uncle Ty!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've got to figure out how to get somebody to feed me goldfish while I get a haircut. That sounds nice.