Family Picture

Family Picture
Jill, Tyler, Lamar and Tori

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Contendors Ready? Gladiators Ready?

Have you been watching American Gladiators lately? I used to love this show when I was younger, and now it is back....how fun!
If you have no idea what I'm talking about, then check out this website to get an idea.
http://www.nbc.com/American_Gladiators/index.shtml
I really want to be on American Gladiator but Lamar said I am too scrawny...(I will kick his you know what later for saying that)....so I decided that Tyler will be on it instead. We have started his training schedule and he is progressing very nicley. Here he is working on the cargo net. This will come in handy for the Final "Eliminator" challenge.



Here Tyler is practicing for "Hang Tough". He LOVES to hang! We literally have to pry his fingers off to get him to let go. I have no doubt that he could hang for the full 60 seconds and beat the Gladiator!




Here Tyler is training for "The Wall". Rock walls are no challenge for my boy...he sets his eye on the prize and climbs his way to the top.




Okay, so I'm not sure what event the slide will help him conquer, but he sure has fun practicing. Maybe it will just help him be the cutest and happiest contendor on the show. I think so!



2 comments:

Janelle and Ella said...

This is cracking me up! You are so creative. I LOVE American Gladiators! And I am still in awe of how he can hang like that.

Jace said...

You are so funny! There is no doubt in my mind that Tyler will grow up and do something awesome with parents like you guys. Instead of being a contender, maybe he will BE the gladiator!!! Miss you!