Family Picture

Family Picture
Jill, Tyler, Lamar and Tori

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Willie T Rides Again!

My dad sent me some more pictures of Tyler, and they are just as cute as the first set!
Tyler really enjoyed playing on my dad's saddle.





Tyler loves playing in the dirt in Bob's pen. (Bob is my dad's stud horse, and he is not known for being super friendly!) But my dad said that Bob actually got used to Tyler walking right up to him and would even put his head down for him. I guess Tyler made a new friend.







As much as Tyler loves playing in the dirt, he loves playing in the water just the same. So when you put the two together.....you get tons of fun for Little T.




Tyler and PawPaw.....two of a kind!

Just FYI: My dad called today to check on Tyler (and try to get me to send him back this week) and Tyler smiled and actually said "PawPaw" for the first time when he heard my dad's voice on the phone. It was too precious and such perfect timing!

No comments: