Family Picture

Family Picture
Jill, Tyler, Lamar and Tori

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Whose House? White House!!!

(Disclaimer....Thanks to Sandy for sending me pictures....without her....I would have none! Love ya girl!)
So last weekend was my 10 year reunion. Lamar and I decided to go....and I am so glad we did. It was really great to see old frirends, catch up on their lives, meet their families, and show off my own family. Friday night we hung out at The Pub in Tyler, drinkin' and dancin'..... cus that's the Whitehouse Way!
This is the only picture I have from Friday. (Me and Sandy.....love her!!)

Saturday we got to hang out at Apple Fitness and Swim for the family picnic. We got to meet everyone's kiddos and show off a Super Cranky Tyler. (I can't be too mad at him though....he woke up Saturday morning throwing up, still had a cold from the week before, and was cutting a back molar, and like a good mommy should....I made him go anyways.) It really wasn't that bad though. He was cranky at first, but the last 30 minutes he actually played in the water and enjoyed himself a tiny bit.
Saturday night we left Tyler with PawPaw and MawMaw and headed to Rick's on the Square for an evening of fun!
I had such a blast hanging out with Sandy this weekend. I love that we can talk like we just saw each other yesterday...even though it's been 10 years!

I know this won't come as a shock to any of you....but everyone LOVED Lamar! He met everyone I went to school with, was such a trooper the whole weekend, made all the girls see what a fabulous husband I have, and even managed to make some of the guys fall for him as well. Brian fell for him a little too hard though.

I think this was after Brian almost kissed Lamar.....too funny!

Once Brian let go of my husband, he actually visited with me a little while.

Me and my girl Sandy. I love that she lives in Austin and now we can hang out whenever we want. YAY!

Me and my wonderful husband.

We had a good turnout considering our senior class wasn't very big. I really enjoyed seeing everyone and I can't wait until our 20 year!


If any of you from Whitehouse are reading this blog and have pictures from the reunion that you would like to send me....please do. Just email them to me.....jillstockton@gmail.com. Thanks ya'll!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You lived there for like 20 years of your life, and you go away for a few years and forget how to spell Whitehouse? Since when is it two words?

Just kidding, glad you had fun at your reunion!

Scott

Jill Marie said...

It goes with the chant. I spelled it right the rest of the way through the blog.

Blair Hiett said...

I'm so sorry my husband tried to smooch your husband....its so hard taking Brian out in public!