Family Picture

Family Picture
Jill, Tyler, Lamar and Tori

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Cowboy Up!!!


Ok Ya'll. Are you ready for this? No really....you might want to sit down because the pictures you are about to see are going to knock you on your....ok....bottom!
Tyler is staying at my dad's this week while Lamar is away at camp, and he is turning into a REAL COWBOY. Tyler found a love for my dad's cowboy hat to go along with his love for cows! Anytime my dad would say it was time to go out and feed the cows Tyler would say, "Cows.....hat", and then would not go outside until my dad put his hat on Tyler's head. So you know what happens at the grandparents house when the one and only grandchild falls in love with something right.......Yup.......you guessed it......Tyler got his very own cowboy hat. Not a cheap-o one from Wal-Mart like mommy would buy, nope, a REAL Cowboy Hat! Check out these pictures of my Little Cowboy!

























Thanks Vicky for sending me pictures. Tyler looks like he is having a blast and he looks so good in his new hat. I think I can make it until Friday now. Give my baby hugs and kisses for me!

7 comments:

Tony Hii said...

Hello, you have a nice blog.

Anonymous said...

OH..........MY............GOSH. He is the cutest thing I have ever seen! I LOVE that hat on him! He looks adorable in his little outfit! ha! I love that he is still getting some country in him...makes me miss my pawpaw and feeding the cows when I was his size! I'm gonna love when he insist on wearing that hat to every meal you guys eat in public! hahahaha. Love it!

Kristin said...

He really does look over the top adorable in that hat! Looks like he is having so much fun, which I know makes it way easier for you to have some fun too!

Unknown said...

Aghh! Your little baby is a little boy! He is so cute in his hat! I can't stand it. Love you guys!
-lindsey and Nick

Topher, Leya and Drew said...

hey, sweet sister friend. tyler is so gorgeous, as you know. and, in a few of the pics at the beach, he's making faces that remind me of drew. yay! i love a family resemblance. guess what? next week i'm spending my first night away from drew. aren't you proud? i'll let ya know how it goes. we miss you guys like crazy!!! love you!

Janelle and Ella said...

So CUTE!!! Ella has a pink "real" cowgirl hat. They would look so cute together.

This is the first time I've seen your new look on your blog. I love it!

lindsifite said...

He is darling!!! Hi Jill!