Family Picture

Family Picture
Jill, Tyler, Lamar and Tori

Sunday, August 31, 2008

We're BAAAAAACK!

I know it's been a while and I am soooooo sorry! But we're back people.....because you know why......MIRACLES REALLY DO HAPPEN! And because my little boy is a genious I tell ya! My own little child prodigy! You know how I have been telling you all these sad stories about my broken camera; how I dropped it trying to get a good picture, and the lens was pushed over to the side, and how it would cost over $200 to fix, and how I couldn't find a camera that I wanted in my price range, and on and on and on. Well HEAR YE, HEAR YE! I don't have to buy a new camera anymore because MY CAMERA IS FIXED! And no I didn't have to spend $200 to get it fixed. All I had to do is give it to my little 19 month old, genious of a little boy, to play with and throw around in the car for a couple of months, and it works again. I guess the last time he threw it, he knocked the lens back into place and now it works as good as new. I am super excited and so proud of my little Mr. Fix It!
Needless to say we have taken many pictures and videos in the last couple of days, so I will be posting quite a bit tonight and tomorrow (since I have the day off! YAY FOR LABOR!)

No comments: