Family Picture

Family Picture
Jill, Tyler, Lamar and Tori

Monday, July 28, 2008

Ridin' in the Rhino!

My boy loves cars.....I mean LOVES LOVES LOVES cars. Everywhere we go he points out everything that has wheels and calls them by name. (kind of like Santa if you will) So this is what we hear when we are in a parking lot, driving down the road, leaving a store, you get the point, "car, car, car, boat, car, car, boat, car car car" and so on and so forth.
So it was no surprise to me that when we were in California at Lindsey's parents house, Tyler found the Rhino, and fell in love.


Showing you our brute strength.....

Tyler showing you that he is much stronger than Lindsey and me.


Just a little FYI: Tyler has a nasty cold/allergies right now and has been very cuddly with Lamar and me. Lamars mom was visiting this last week, to help us out during the worship conference, and she found a website on the internet for the Cars movie. Tyler was obsessed. Every time someone got the computer out, he would climb into their lap, point at the screen and say, "Cars, cars, cars" over and over again until you pulled the website up and watched the movie promo. So since Tyler has been sick and cuddly, Lamar brought home the actual "Cars" movie yesterday after church, to try and cheer T-bone up. Since the movie entered our house, I kid you not, we have watched "Cars" 4 times! I know I should put my foot down and turn the movie off......but when Tyler climbs into your lap, puts his head on your shoulder and stays there for an hour and a half, without fussing, what are you going to do? NOTHING! ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! You are going to sit there and soak up every second of that precious little boy's love. So Lightening McQueen and Tow Mater, you are welcome in my house ANY time!

No comments: