Family Picture

Family Picture
Jill, Tyler, Lamar and Tori

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

BAD NEWS!!!

My camera is going to cost more money to get fixed, than it's worth. If it's just a displaced and broken lense like they think, it will cost $181. But if anything else is wrong, the price goes up. And even if I do decide to get it fixed, it will take anywhere from 4 to 8 weeks. 4 to 8 WEEKS Ya'll !!!!! What will I do without a camera for 4 to 8 weeks? So now I have to decide whether to bite the bullet and just buy a new one, or send mine to get fixed. The guy at wolf camera showed me a really great camera, that I love, but it costs $299. Does anyone have $299 I can borrow? What a predicament I am in.
Yes, I know, there are so many people out there worse off than me, with much bigger problems than mine. I KNOW!!! And Yes, I know, this is NOT the end of the world! I KNOW! So get off my back! I just want my camera back....tear....sniff....tear....sniff.

Anyways.....in the meantime, I will keep taking cheesy, bad quality pictures with my cheap-o phone. Try to enjoy.

This was at the beach in California. (Tyler's first time in the sand.) Oh he had a blast! He thought he was in "sand-box-heaven".



Tonight at Jason's Deli, I was trying to get some cute pics of Tyler to send to Lamar while he is away at camp. This man came up to me and said, "Your baby is absolutely adorable. He should be the next Gerber Baby." Of course my response was not "thank you kind sir" or "oh I appreciate the compliment", OH NO, it was "Ya, I know! I think so too!" I am such a dork. I really need to learn to just say....thank you! Well, here are the pictures I was taking. What do you think? Is he ready for Gerber?

2 comments:

Janelle and Ella said...

Yes, he is precious! And I would be devastated also if my camera was not working!!

Topher, Leya and Drew said...

jillie bean! oh how i miss you! Tyler is SO stinking good looking. so handsome. he's getting so big. he really is a boy & not a baby anymore, huh? i like his shirt, too! hope you're well. i posted july 4 pics tonight. it'll be birthday pics next time! --love you!!!