Family Picture

Family Picture
Jill, Tyler, Lamar and Tori

Friday, January 30, 2009

Somebody's turning 2!!!

Tomorrow is Tyler's birthday. The big numero dos. I truly cannot believe that he has been a part of our lives for 2 years now. Whew. I might start crying. Ok, enough of that. I can write gushy stuff tomorrow. For now, here are some fun pictures of Tyler's pre-birthday party. Mande and Ty weren't going to be able to be here for Tyler's actual birthday, (they had some really important business stuff that was going to help their amazing art/clothing line jump into high gear.....is that good Mande?), so we threw an early birthday party for Tyler last weekend while they were here.

We started the morning with a pre-birthday breakfast: scrambled cheese eggs, croissants, cinnamon rolls and fruit. Yummo!


Then presents from Aunt Mande and Uncle Ty.



Then we headed off to the gym for a little Saturday morning workout. Tyler was ready for a swim with Aunt Mande's goggles.




We had to keep the tradition going, so we headed off to Rudy's for dinner! Oh ya baby!
I was so excited that my cousin Karrie was able to join us, with her husband Calvin and the kiddos, Moira, Matthew and Max. Tyler loved playing with his "cousins", "second cousins", whatever!





Tyler loves his Aunt Mande too.

And so do I.



After dinner, we headed back to our place to play with our new toys, and eat more cookies of course.
Tyler loved his new Handy Manny Drill from Aunt Karrie. But I'm not sure if he really understands what it's supposed to be used for.



Sunday, we headed off to church and then to California Pizza Kitchen for lunch. We had tons of fun at lunch.
We started with a sweet family picture....

Then Tyler saw mommy and Aunt Mande making funny faces....


So he started to make a bunch of his own.....







Awwwwww.....I love my almost 2 year old!

It's a good thing we had a pre-birthday party for Tyler, because now he is sick and we are having to postpone his realy party. Tyler came home today with a fever of 102.1, a stuffy nose, and no energy. (That's not like Tyler.) He just layed on the couch, tears running down his cheeks, telling me his nose and head hurt. My poor baby!
So we decided it would be best to postpone the party until he is feeling better. This way, he will enjoy it more,and so will everyone else that will not be catching whatever he's got.

I will be posting more tomorrow I'm sure.
You know, the sweet gushy stuff to reminisce over the past 2 years.

No comments: