Family Picture

Family Picture
Jill, Tyler, Lamar and Tori

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

May I have your attention please?

I pause from the Christmas posts for this important announcement!
It finally happened.
IT FINALLY HAPPENED!!!

Lamar and I have been trying to teach Tyler how to say I love you for a while now. He is constantly hearing us to say it to each other, and to him. And lately he has been repeating us one word at a time. This is how it goes......
Me: "I"
Tyler: "I"
Me: "Love"
Tyler: "Wuf"
Me: "You"
Tyler: "Yooooouuuuu"

Sweet? Yes.

Also, lately Tyler has been saying, "wuf mommy", "wuf daddy", "wuf....(enter name of anyone he sees on a regular basis)".

Sweet? Yes.

But tonight I was putting Tyler to bed, following our normal nighttime routine.
Bath, story, prayers, hugs, kisses, Night Night.
Then I leaned over and said, "I love you Tyler". And I was turning around to walk out the door, I heard the sweetest words I've ever heard coming from my little boy's mouth.....

"I wuf you!"

Totally unprompted.

My heart is mush right now.

Sweet? The ultimate in sweetness!!!

No comments: