Family Picture

Family Picture
Jill, Tyler, Lamar and Tori

Saturday, January 31, 2009

HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY TYLER!!!

* Disclaimer: I started this post Saturday but got busy, tired, distracted....whatever.....and just now finished it. So the words may be in present tense at the beginning of the post, but the rest of it was written in the past tense because I am too lazy to go back and fix it.

So....you know how yesterday I said that I had to postpone Tyler's birthday party because he was sick as a dog, had a fever of 102.1 and was laying on the couch not moving a muscle.....

ya well..... this morning Tyler woke up feeling better than ever. No joke!!!

I felt like a HORRIBLE mother cancelling my son's 2nd birthday party for no good reason, (although I really did think I had a good reason at the time), so I decided to give him a party anyways.
I called a few friends with kids of their own, made a quick chocolate cake and headed on over to Phil's Ice House; one of our other favorite places to go.
And I'm so glad we went.
Tyler had a blast playing with his friends and celebrating his birthday, even though it wasn't the big party we had planned, he didn't know the difference.
A little play time before cake and presents.



Tyler was a natural at shuffle board. Good form and all.


My little cutie LOVES cows.....

he LOVES blowing out candles.....



he LOVES singing cards.....

and he really LOVES presents....

especially when the present is a car!

The one thing Tyler does NOT love is cake....... one bite, that was it......

And then off for more playtime.


We have been trying to teach Tyler how to show two fingers and say, "I'm two!" This is the best he could do.

So this is my two year old boy. So cute, so lovable, so precious and so two!!!!!

No comments: