Family Picture

Family Picture
Jill, Tyler, Lamar and Tori

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Well, this is my lame attempt at taking some "Christmas Card Photo Shots". But as you will quickly discover, I am no "master photographer", and Tyler is no "master sitter-stiller". But we had fun and got some cute pictures in the process. And who am I kidding anyways....in the last 3 years that I have tried to send out Christmas cards, I have succeeded ZERO out of THREE times!
So consider this your Merry Christmas Card, because it may be the only one you receive this year from me.
First, we started out just having fun.....





Then Tyler started posing....




Then it all went downhill from there....






So Merry Christmas Y'all. From our Family, to Yours!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tag, you're it! Check out my blog to figure out what to do! Love you!