Family Picture

Family Picture
Jill, Tyler, Lamar and Tori

Friday, December 19, 2008

Tagged

My wonderful friend LynnAnn tagged me. And since I'm a sucker for any excuse not to clean or do the dishes, I gave in.
Check the bottom to see if you are next!

8 t.v. shows I watch
*America's Next Top Model
*Grey's Anatomy
*The Office
*Law and Order SVU
*Biggest Loser
*One Tree Hill
*So you think you can dance
*Project Runway


8 favorite restaurants
*Rudy's
*360 Uno
*Chik-Fil-A
*McCalister's
*Jo's Downtown
*Red Hot and Blue
*Maudie's (seriously good margaritas and salsa)
*Polvo's (see Maudie's for reasons why)

8 things that happened today
*I baked 12 pumpkin breads (technically I started last night, but ending after 12am).
*Watched 19 kids have a reindeer relay race with vaseline and red dots stuck to their noses.
*I took a video of my little boy reading a book. He named a circle and the color blue....so proud!
*I watched a lot of really lame clips of Big Bird on YouTube, because Tyler kept saying, "La La La Again!"
*I read "A Cowboy's Night Before Christmas", in a Texan accent, in front of my class and their parents.
*I thought about who is going to be the lucky winner of all the teacher gifts I am going to be re-gifting.....maybe it's you! (Don't Judge Me.....you know you do it too!)
*I prayed with my little boy twice, and listened to him say "Amen" both times.
*I had really frizzy hair because of the nasty weather......aaarrrrgggg!



8 things I look forward to
*Tyler learning how to say "I love you!"
*Camping in Christmas Eve with Tyler and Lamar......
*.......waking up Christmas Day with Tyler and Lamar.
*New Year's Eve with the Carters
*Sleeping late in the morning.....seriously!
*The next 100 years with my wonderful husband
*Summer vacation (it can't come fast enough)
*Drinking cosmos with the girls tomorrow night.


8 things I wish for
*I wish for Tyler to marry the most amazing, Godly woman in the entire world and that he will treat her like she's his everything.
*I wish I was dancing again!
*I wish Nick, Lindsey and baby Cade would move back to Austin.....pleeeeease!
*(Like LynnAnn) - I wish I would only say kind words.
*I wish I could eat Peppermint Ice Cream and brownies for every meal, but not gain a pound.
*I wish Lamar and I could travel to Italy together for our 10 year anniversary.
*I wish I could see my mom again and tell her how much I love her.
*I wish I had my old boobs back!!!

I tag:
Lindsey
Leya
Blair
Janelle
Kristen
Stacy
Mandy K.
Mande (start a blog so you can play....or just post it in my comment box)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

8 t.v. shows I watch
*America's Next Top Model
*Criminal Minds
*Lipstick Jungle (don't judge me!)
*Grey's Anatomy
*NCIS
*CSI
*One Tree Hill
*Survivor

8 favorite restaurants
*Cracker Barrell
*Red Hot and Blue
*Polvo's (best margarita's ever!)
*Sake Toro (sushi)
*Cheesecake Factory
*Chick-fil-A
*Vinny's
*Memaw and PePaw's House

8 things that happened today
*Ty and I ate chicken soft tacos at Del Taco in Califrnia...love them!
*I wrapped Christmas presents
*I found the best Christmas present ever for a friend of mine
*I cooked dinner for Ty and his parents
*I took a shower
*I slept in, even though I am in cali and it's two hours earlier here
*I wore my gloves today because it is freezing cold in nor-cal
*I met one of Ty's high school friends

8 things I look forward to
*seeing my nephew in a couple weeks
*my ten year anniversary...just 2 more years
*working out again...and losing a few pounds!
*hanging out with rich and heather...soon
*going to africa one day
*going back to china one day
*my sister having another baby
*veritas blowing up!

8 things I wish for
*that i could see my mom again...and squeeze her so freaking tight and tell her i love her
*to be the best aunt and sister that anyone could ever want
*not having to work for anyone but our own company...veritas
*that ty and i continue to grow closer and fall more in love with each other every day
*that ty and i can go on a spectacular trip for our ten year anniversary!
*that ty and i don't get caught up in the "american dream" and that we give our time, energy, and resources to those who are less fortunate than us
*that my job wasn't stressful
*that my mom would be proud of me if she was here