Family Picture

Family Picture
Jill, Tyler, Lamar and Tori

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Ho! Ho! Ho!

Well we took Tyler to see Santa again this year. If you remember back, this is what happened when we saw "Scary Santa" last year.

We did MUCH better this year!

Although, I think he may have thought he was "too cool" for Santa.

Here we are waiting in line to see Santa. Tyler really just wanted to play with the ginormous tree!



And here are a few more pictures of Tyler with Santa.




Here's one more for ya. Every year, I have my students write letters to Santa. The past 5 years I have taught, Santa wrote each one of them back, with a very personalized letter. But this year, Santa was a little busy with a new little elf at home......so I had delivered their letters, and luckily, they were satisfied with that!

No comments: