Family Picture

Family Picture
Jill, Tyler, Lamar and Tori

Friday, May 30, 2008

Mother's Little Helper!

When I was little I loved helping my mom and my Memaw in the kitchen. I wore my special apron, pulled up my little stool and learned how to make manicotti, lasagna, pizza, rombliadu and all sorts of Italian treats. It really instilled within me a love for cooking. Well Tyler recently found my apron, and loves for me to put it on him. Now I have my own little helper in the kitchen. (Too bad his idea of "helping" is running his tractor into my heels as I cook, and pulling everything he can get his hands on out of the bottom cabinets.)


And after a hard day of cooking and helping mom in the kitchen, Tyler likes to bring his tractor to his daddy and take a nice little nap on the couch......while I get stuck cleaning up.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I love the idea of Tyler in the kitchen with you learning all your tricks of the trade. He is so cute in that apron!!! One day he is going to make a mean lasagna!!!