Family Picture

Family Picture
Jill, Tyler, Lamar and Tori

Sunday, May 11, 2008

IT'S OFFICIAL!!!

I am now a Cypress Cheetah! I will be teaching first grade at a very well respected school in the Leander District, Cypress Elementary, this next school year. Although I am very excited about this new job, I am very sad to not be with Tyler as much. So be praying for us!
Check out my new school at http://cypress.leanderisd.org/
(Make sure you scroll down, because there are a lot of new pictures and posts.)

2 comments:

Janelle and Ella said...

Congratulations!! That is very exciting. But I totally know how you are feeling with it being hard to be away from your sweet boy. I will pray for you about that. You'll be able to do it though!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you! I know you missed teaching so much. I miss you!