Family Picture

Family Picture
Jill, Tyler, Lamar and Tori

Sunday, December 23, 2007

A little shout out....

I have to give a little shout out to our friends Nick and Lindsey. Not only have they made our move to Austin easier by being such amazing friends to us.....but they have become another aunt and uncle to Tyler. He just loves them. The other night I got really sick from a new medicine that I am on and Lamar was working late, so I called them and they came right over. Not only did Lindsey help me feed Tyler his dinner, give him his bath and help me put him to bed, (which he gladly let her do) but Nick made me homemade chicken noodle soup. I couldn't have felt more loved.

To add to their amazingness......they brought Tyler his very first Christmas present the other day. It was his very first Truck Book. He loves looking at the pictures while I read it to him. Thank you guys so much for all your love! You are such a blessing to us. We love you too!


No comments: