Family Picture

Family Picture
Jill, Tyler, Lamar and Tori

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Let me introduce you to....

Our playgroup.....
We love going to playgroup on Wednesdays. Tyler has made some really good friends and I love the adult conversation. This week was the first week Tyler actually acknowledged that there were other kids there. I was so happy to see that he's not anti-social.
Calvin, Harper and Tyler loved playing in the little house. Tyler likes going in and out of the door over and over and over again.


My favorite part was when they all crawled through the tunnel. Tyler wasn't sure which way to go once he got in there, but he had a blast doing it. So cute!

Tyler wasn't really into posing for the camera, but Calvin and Harper were adorable.

Little Miguelito is all smiles. He is such a happy boy and he has the most beautiful blue eyes. I love to make him laugh. Tyler just loves taking his toys.


Brendan and Patrick couldn't join us this week, but I will post some pictures of them later. Trust me...you want to see these cutie twins.

2 comments:

Meghan said...

Wow! That looks like so much fun. Looks like Tyler is having a great time! I love all the fun toys!!

Janelle and Ella said...

I love your playgroup!! I'm so happy that you get to meet with one every week!!