Family Picture

Family Picture
Jill, Tyler, Lamar and Tori

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Sweet Daddy!

I love giving gifts at Christmas time! As soon as I buy someone a present I want them to open it right then. About 3 months ago I started working on a present for Lamar (from Tyler). It was a story book of pictures of just him and Tyler from the day before he was born, until now. The title was "My daddy and me" and it was written as if Tyler were telling a story about him and Lamar, and all their adventures together. I have kept this a secret for so long and it has been killing me. So...I made Lamar open it early. It was so sweet. Tyler helped him open it (he actually just ate the wrapping paper), and then Lamar read it. I had to show you these pictures because they are just too sweet. And I have to tell on Lamar.....he cried just a little when he read the story....doesn't that make your heart just melt!



And YES, Lamar is sitting in Tyler's bathtub. It's a fun little boat now that Tyler uses the big bath!

2 comments:

Janelle and Ella said...

That is so sweet. I just got a little teary eyed!! Great present Jill!

Anonymous said...

Cute present Jill! I hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas.