Family Picture

Family Picture
Jill, Tyler, Lamar and Tori

Monday, June 23, 2008

Home Sweet Home!

Even though we had a great week at Lake Amistad....I was soooooo happy to come home again and see my little boy. When Bill and Sandra brought Tyler back to Ausin on Saturday, we headed out to The Oasis to celebrate.
Tyler was just as happy to be home with us, as we were to have him home!

There is nothing better than the tickle game!


Lamar, Bill and Tyler enjoying the view at the Oasis.

3 generations of Stocktons.

Tyler really didn't want to be in the high chair....probably because he missed us like crazy and just wanted to be close to us and sit in our laps and love on us because he missed us...I'm pretty sure that's the reason!
So he got to sit with daddy for a while, and help him with his drink.


And then he got to play with mommy and look over the railing at the gorgeous lake.



We are such softies!!!
But seriously, could YOU have resisted that sweet sweet smile? I think not.
I love being home with my family!

No comments: