Family Picture

Family Picture
Jill, Tyler, Lamar and Tori

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Sweet friend vs. Nasty friend

I caught your attention didn't I. Well let me explain. Tyler had a sweet friend visit this weekend and a very nasty one as well.

First of all, his sweet friend.....Miss Laney Xian Ting Lewis! Kristin and Todd came to visit this weekend and Laney and Tyler got to do a lot of playing together. They are going to be such good friends...I just know it. And if they happen to fall in love one day, I wouldn't mind that either. (And with all the kissing that was going on this weekend, love is a very good possibility!) Let's take a look at how their relationship progressed this weekend shall we......
First, the leary looks.....

Second, the hand holding....

Then, dinner and a movie....


Next, a little huggin'....

And finally, some sweet kisses....


They were so cute together. I just wish we could all be together more often!

But then....his NASTY FRIEND came to visit. His blasted ear infection is back! In the same ear too! There is nothing that makes a mom want to cuss more than when her baby is in pain and sick. Did you know an ear infection ALWAYS comes with a virus. It's like they are a team or something. You can't have an ear infection without a virus. THAT makes me want to cuss too! So not only does his ear hurt, but his nose is runny and he has a nasty croopy cough. YUCK! We saw the doctor today and got an antibiotic for his ear, so we should see happy days again soon. The one good thing about having a sick baby....is they are so cuddly and needy. I love when Tyler crawls up in my lap, puts his head on my chest, and just hangs out for a while. So sweet!

5 comments:

Jace said...

How cute are they! Please don't forget to invite me to their wedding! I am sorry to hear that he is sick again. Jace is VERY congested when he is teething and is usually up every 2 to 3 hours through the night. I CAN'T even imagine adding an ear infection to that! Ya'll will be in our prayers! Hope he feels better fast!

Janelle and Ella said...

I'm sorry he's sick again!! That is miserable for mommy and baby! I totally know what you mean about the snuggly part. When Ella had her stomach bug last week, she slept on my chest for hours. It has been a LONG time since that has happened.

Anonymous said...

dude...are you kidding me...those pictures are freaking dope!...love it

Meghan said...

Awh! What cute pictures of Tyler and his "girlfriend"!! Look like you all had fun together. I'm sorry he's got another ear infection and virus! That stinks. I hope he feels better soon!

Amanda and Paul said...

I think they are destined to be together. They are so precious!! Ear infections are not fun...Hudson had them all the time. Good Luck!!