Family Picture

Family Picture
Jill, Tyler, Lamar and Tori

Friday, November 9, 2007

I got tagged!

Ok, so I am supposed to tell you 6 things about me. Here goes nothin.....

1. We are trying to 'Go Green'! Lamar and I have been buying energy saving light bulbs, we bought canvas grocery bags so we won't waste plastic ones, we only wash clothes if we have a completely full load, and we are calling this weekend to get recycling bins for our apartment. It's just a beginning! But try to 'Go Green' with us.

2. I am addicted to Dr. Pepper, but only fountain drink Dr. Pepper. It's just not as good when it's from a can or a bottle.

3. I have a new friend that I absolutely love and adore. Her name is Lindsey. She is always thinking of other people before herself, even when her health is not the best. She is positive, encouraging, freaking hilarious, and an amazing wife to her husband Nick. I thank God for sending me such a great friend. And who would have imagined...a girl from San Francisco, California and a girl from Whitehouse, Texas...with so much in common.

4. I love to cook! Being Italian, I don't really know how to "cook small", so most of the time I can feed an army with my meals. So there are alot of leftovers around our house! (FYI: The best cookbooks in the entire world are 'Quick Cooking' magazines. If you want to start cooking but you want it to be easy, start there.)

5. I think the sweetest word in the English language is "Mama"! I love hearing it and I love saying it.

6. I am SUPER competitive! If it's a game or competition....I hate losing. If I think I might lose...I start goofing off so it looks like I'm not trying to win. I want to be the best at everything I do and I push myself, sometimes too far, to be on top. I just don't like giving less than 100% and I feel like if you are going to do something....do it well and do it right!

Ok. So now it's my turn to tag you guys. Please do this....it's fun I swear. I tag: Kristin, Leya, Janelle, Melissa, Jessica, and Mande. (Mande....just post yours on my comments box....hahaha....that means you have to leave a comment. Love you!)

3 comments:

Janelle and Ella said...

We definitely have #'s 5 & 6 in common! Thanks for the advice on the cook book. I will have to pick one of those up because I am horrible at cooking.
And you have inspired me to Go Green! I have been thinking about it for a while, but have yet to take the plunge. Where did you buy your canvas grocery bags?

Topher, Leya and Drew said...

really?! ok, but i have to wait until nap time...
also, i posted a comment on the photo of us at trent's rehearsal dinner.

Anonymous said...

1. i, just like jill, absolutely love to cook...and i really only like to cook for large groups bc it is just plain easier!
2. although i like cooking for large groups, lately i have not liked to be around big groups so now i am in a bind!
3. i coach gymnastics and i love it! my favorite age is 3 - 5 year olds!
4. i have a christmas party every year...it is one of my favorite things to do every year...and the white elephant gift exchange is the best part!
5. i enjoy playing poker...and taking people's money!
6. i am the best aunt ever!!!