Family Picture

Family Picture
Jill, Tyler, Lamar and Tori

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

Our last day in Colorado, the whole Stockton crew went up to Bear Lake in Estes Park, Colorado. It was snowing, it was cold, and did I mention it was snowing? I wanted to get some great pictures of Tyler in this wintery wonderland, and boy did I!
Here is Tyler all bundled up and ready for the snow!

We climbed up some huge rocks to enjoy the view. God really is amazing!

I tried to teach Tyler how to catch a snowflake on his tongue, but he wasn't very impressed.

Daddy and son. There is nothing better than watching the two of them play together. I love them both so much.

It was also really great to see Lamar and Topher together with their babies. They really enjoyed spending time together and swapping stories.

I also got to show Tyler how to stick his feet in the snow and make a footprint.

When we we were driving to a new spot, we spotted some Elk. They were so close to our car but Leya and I got out of the car for an even closer look.

We take every opportunity to play peek-a-boo with Tyler, because it's his favorite game, and it's a sure fire way to make him laugh.

Bear Lake was beautiful, but it was freezing cold, and Tyler was getting a little uncomforable.

Tyler really was such a trooper in the cold, cold weather. We were such proud parents.
I usually only post "Tyler news" and pics of him, but I love these next two pictures. Not only was our vacation lots of fun for Tyler, but Lamar and I really enjoyed ourselves as well. I have such an amazing husband and he loves me so much. And trust me, the feeling is mutual. God was so sweet to put us together. Thank you Lord for the love of my life. You have blessed me beyond my wildest dreams!

4 comments:

Jace said...

What awesome pictures! You have such a beautiful family. I am glad ya'll had so much fun. Miss you!

Janelle and Ella said...

Those pictures are gorgeous!! Y'all are the cutest family!

Krystal said...

I can just hear both of you laughing when I see those pictures!

Murrell Family said...

Those are such great pictures! It looks like it was a great trip!