Family Picture

Family Picture
Jill, Tyler, Lamar and Tori

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

What's buzzin' cousin?

We finally made our way to Broken Arrow Oklahom to meet our beautiful niece. We were worried about the long drive and the change in Tyler's schedule, but he is such a trooper. He did just fine on the 8 hour trip, and even better once we got there. It was so cute to see how he interacted with Drew. Basically, he just wanted to grab her hands and touch her face, but I know they were totally bonding. We were so excited to meet baby Drew and to spend some time with Topher and Leya. Drew was just as precious as we had imagined and Topher and Leya are learning how to cope with very little sleep. I loved being able to take care of them and give them advice. I know I have only been a mom for 6 months, but you know me....if you ask me...Im gonna give you my opinion. So we helped out as much as possible and really enjoyed our time with them. I can't wait to visit again!! Here are some pictures from our visit.

Drew has a very LOUD cry and it scared Tyler just a tad.

Sleeping Beauty.

Sweet cousins=BFFL



Topher and Lamar with their babies...too precious.



Now do you see where Tyler get's his looks?

1 comment:

Janelle and Ella said...

I love the picture of y'all comparing the feet!
I'm so glad y'all got to go visit and had so much fun!