Family Picture

Family Picture
Jill, Tyler, Lamar and Tori

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Home Again Home Again Jiggity Jig!

Great news everybody! Lamar is finally home from his last camp. Yes, I said his LAST camp. Tyler was so excited to see him and so was I. Lamar said that the next time he goes to this camp, Tyler and I are going with him. He wasn't kidding either.

Tyler thought it was really funny when Lamar tried to fit him into his bag. He just laughed and laughed!
While Lamar was gone, Tyler reached some new milestones. First of all, Tyler is beginning to crawl. He has been army crawling for a while now, but he is up on all fours, rocking back and forth, getting ready for take off. ( I have a really cute video of this rocking procedure. If I can figure out how...then I will post it soon.)

Also, Tyler has begun using a sippy cup. Well, let me rephrase that. Tyler has begun "playing" with a sippy cup. As you can see from the picture, he hasn't quite mastered this skill yet.

Tyler has started taking baths in his tub now, without the sling. He sits up like a big boy, splashes around, and plays with his rubber duckies. It is so cute because he has so much fun. He just plays and laughs, and of course, we just watch and take pictures. I feel like the papparatzi.

1 comment:

Janelle and Ella said...

He is getting so big! I can't believe he is already about to crawl. So advanced!