Family Picture

Family Picture
Jill, Tyler, Lamar and Tori

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Happy Half Birthday Tyler!

Today is Tyler's half birthday. 6 months old...can you believe it? Time has gone by so fast and Tyler has learned so much. We went to Dr. Bocchicchio today for his 6 month check-up, and the Dr. B said Tyler is perfect. Tyler weighs 17.5 pounds (50th percentile), he is 27 1/2 inches long (76th percentile), and his head is 44 cm (70th percentile). So my baby is tall and has a big head. Here are some pictures from this past week. One of the things Tyler has learned how to do is stand on his own. Granted, I put him in these positions, but he can hold himself up now. What a big boy!


One of our favorite things to do is to go get Tyler out of his crib when he wakes up. We love this moment because he is so happy to see us. He laughs, talks and peeks out of the side of his crib, waiting for us to come in.

Tyler loves playing Superman. He thinks it is so funny to fly above my face and then drool all over me. Aawww....fun times. By the way, those are his shorts on his head. Lamar did it.

I started cutting coupons this week, an old Sunday tradition I used to do with my mom, and Tyler really wanted to help. His idea of helping wasn't quite what I was needing, but he was very insistent.


Lamar has so much fun playing with Tyler. It is really cute to watch them together. Tyler is going to really love wrestling, playing catch, and learning to play guitar one day. Lamar will make sure of that.

Say goodbye Tyler.

4 comments:

Jace said...

Stockton Family,

I can't believe how big Tyler has gotten! You will have to bring him by Little next time you are in town during the school year. This next year won't be the same without you! We sure miss you!

Mandy and Jace

Janelle and Ella said...

Happy Half Birthday! 6 months is very exciting. I love how much fun it looks like y'all are always having.

Our Small Group said...

I love that I can measure how old Tyler is with how long we have had Laney. It is so special to me that our families are basically the same "age"
I love every picture of hiim!

Slave of Allah said...

May Allah protect him Ameen