Family Picture

Family Picture
Jill, Tyler, Lamar and Tori

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

My little guy.

I realized today that I can't say "baby" anymore. Such a sad day. After lunch, Tyler and I were playing "chase" around the house. He crawled up the leg of the table and struck this adorable pose, (which I had no choice but to capture on film and share with you guys). As I looked at him, I realized he is not my baby anymore. He has such "little boy" characteristics and mannerisms now, that I must stop referring to him as a baby. So...ladies and gentlemen, may I now introduce to you....my LITTLE GUY!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

what picture? I don't see one.

Amanda and Paul said...

I know it is so hard when they aren't your "baby" anymore. Hudson looks so grown up compared to Ella. Just wait until you have 2. Tyler is precious!!

Meghan said...

How cute! He does look like such a little boy (not a baby) in that jersey! What a sweet post. I can't wait until Sam is running around!

Jace said...

I can't believe how fast time flies! It seems like the other day we were visiting you in Austin. He looks just like a little man! So precious!

Be Inspired Always said...

How adorable. He looks like such a big boy.



Jillian

D.O. said...

What??? You guys have a kid that's old enough to no longer be called a baby and I'm fairly sure I had no idea... Incredible.

Hey, I love you guys (and Willy T by default). I hope Austin's treating you guys nicely. I really do.

Anonymous said...

He has to be the cutest baby ever!!! Aww I miss you guys!!