Family Picture

Family Picture
Jill, Tyler, Lamar and Tori

Thursday, October 25, 2007

A beautiful wedding!

Saturday was the wedding. Tyler and I got all dressed up and met Lamar at the Stanley Hotel where Trent and Bethany were gettin' hitched! We took tons of pictures and then enjoyed a beautiful wedding. Bethany looked stunning and Trent cried the whole time she walked down the aisle. Sorry Trent...but you did! It was so sweet. After the wedding we sat and had a fabulous dinner and then we danced the night away....well....until 8:30pm. Gimme' a break...we had to put the kiddos to bed!
Trent and Bethany - thanks so much for letting us be a part of your special day. We feel so honored to share in the beginning of your lives together. Congratulations, good luck and we hope your honeymoon was everything you dreamed it would be. "Good things come to those who wait!"
There were so many good pictures I couldn't decide which ones to choose. So I chose them all and put them on a slideshow. So sit back, relax, and enjoy the festivities!


It's amazing how someone else's wedding can bring back memories of your own. I truly am married to the most amazing man in the world, and I am reminded of that every day. He makes me feel special, beautiful, and worthy of anything my heart desires. Thank you baby. I love you so much!

No comments: