Family Picture

Family Picture
Jill, Tyler, Lamar and Tori

Monday, September 24, 2007

A few of Tyler's favorite things.

If you have kept up with my blog, than you know that Tyler loves things such as bathtime, our dog Simon, swimming and mommy and daddy of course. Well, he now has some new loves in his life.

#1. PEEK-A-BOO! Tyler thinks it is so funny whenever you pop out from behind somewhere and say "Peek-a-boo". Whoever created this game was a genious.



#2. BASKETBALL! Now, when you say "basketball" please say it like Avery Johnson, or it's just not as funny. Tyler loves the basketball, or should I say, he loves LICKING and SLAPPING the basketball. Future MAV right here people!

#3. BITER BISCUITS! I think Tyler loves these not only because they taste good, but because mommy let's him feed himself and get as messy as he wants. It is so cute. (Mommy loves them because one biter biscuit will keep him entertained in his high chair for 20 minutes.)

#4. THE GUITAR! Tyler loves listening to Lamar play music. It is so sweet to watch them bond in this way.

#5. WALKING! Ok, so he isn't walking on his own yet, praise the Lord, but he is walking with help. Tyler will push this toy around the house and walk along with it. (He also dances to the music it plays.....so cute!) He will also pull up on anything and everything, and walk along side of it. He is growing up WAY to fast.

4 comments:

the spitzer family said...

You are a way better mama than myself. Bitter Biscuits were a NO NO at our house. After I saw how messy my niece got with them- I opted for frozen bagels! I miss you!!!!!!!!!

Janelle and Ella said...

I can't believe he is already starting to walk! So smart. I love his smiley pictures!

Jace said...

Jace loves peek-a-boo too!! He could play it all day. He just laughs and laughs. How do you get the biscuits to not break off? Every time Jace eats one, he ends up breaking a piece off and I freak out trying to pull the chunk out before he chokes on it!! Maybe I just bought a bad batch! I keep giving them to him because he loves them, but I just have to watch him very carefully! Tyler is so precious. I miss you on our team! Are you coming to visit soon?!

Meghan said...

Tyler is SO adorable! It was great to meet your family today at the Sunde's. Now I have another fun blog to check!
~Meghan Premo-Hopkins