Family Picture

Family Picture
Jill, Tyler, Lamar and Tori

Sunday, September 2, 2007

China lost another good one.

Okay. So I posted a recent blog about some pretty exciting news that I had. Well as you saw from the title....my sister and brother-n-law are home from China! YAY! They are living in the Lewisville area for now and are praying about where they should live in the future. (I know that God told ME that they should live in Austin....but apparently He is waiting to tell them of this news.) I had the honor of going to their (temporary) home and greeting them when they got in from the airport. It was pretty amazing. I was so happy to see them both and I loved seeing them spend time with their nephew. I only took a few pictures because we were so busy and I kept forgetting my camera. But don't worry, they will be visiting us in Austin soon for ACL and I will get more pictures.
Here is one of Tyler with his Uncle Ty.

Tyler with his Aunt Mande

Tyler got to ride his first skate board. So see, I'm not just a poser.


It never fails. Mande and I were only together for a couple of days and I can't tell you how many people asked if we were twins. I guess it's partly because Mande actually has hair, and I cut mine, so it made us look even more alike.

1 comment:

Janelle and Ella said...

Yea Jill! I'm so happy for you!!

And y'all really do look a lot alike.