Family Picture

Family Picture
Jill, Tyler, Lamar and Tori

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Hangin' with Friends.

This last weekend, we packed up the fam, and headed to Arlington for some fun hang out time with friends and family. Friday night, Halloween, we took Tyler to a carnival. Not only did we think Tyler's costume was the cutest, but so did the judges of the Pantego Halloween Costume Contest. Yup! My little champ took first place. He admired his ribbon and $25 Wal-Mart gift card, then mommy took it.....hey.....baby needs a new set of diapers.



But it didn't take long until Tyler got really cranky, I got sick, and Lamar and Grambee had to take care of both of us. But we had fun none-the-less.
This was Tyler last year on Halloween. I can't believe how much he has grown.


Saturday, we met my sister and Ty for lunch at Red, Hot and Blue...my all time fave!!! Then, I got to spend some amazing quality time with my friend Melissa. We got some Boba tea and a pedicure, and just palyed "catch up" on our lives. It was and awesome afternoon.

Saturday night, Tyler and I got all ready to cheer on the longhorns....not that it did much good....be we were ready anyways.
Hook Em Horns!!!



Before the game, we went to dinner with our best buds, Kristin and Todd, LynnAnn and Paul, and Trent and Bethany. It was so fun to get to hang out like old times. I miss those guys! Not only did we enjoy seeing old friends, but Tyler had a blast playing with Laney. It started in Laney's playroom....





....and ended at Khaki's where they played a little game called, "salt and pepper". Not sure how this got started, but it was way too cute to make them stop. I know, I know...that booth is disgusted. Don't worry, I sanitized Tyler before we left!





The saying is true, good friends are hard to find....I'm so blessed to have an amazing God that just handed mine to me!

1 comment:

Janelle and Ella said...

I LOVE his costume! Definitely one of my favorites this year.