Family Picture

Family Picture
Jill, Tyler, Lamar and Tori

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Play! Play! Play! Play! Play!

Do you know what one of Tyler's new favorite words is?......You guessed it....PLAY!
Here are a few pictures of us PLAYING these last couple of days.
Playing at Phil's Ice House and Amy's Ice Cream. YUMMO!















Playing on the "cock", I mean "rock", outside our apartments.



Playing in the pool on the back porch......with our "Tuesday manny", Nate.





Playing at the "Big Pool" at the Apartment Goonies Party. (No, that's NOT our Tube, Rubber Chicken or GiJoe)





Playing on mommy's head......I promise it's just as much fun for me as it is for Tyler!




Playing at the park across from my school. (How convenient!)

(I have a really cute video to upload from the park, but YouTube is "performing site maintenance" right now. But don't worry, they said, "Be cool - we'll be back 100% in a bit.") Whatever that means!

No comments: